Data Ductus strengthened by new majority shareholder Broviken

Press release, Skellefteå (Sweden), February 25, 2019: As of February 20, 2019, Broviken Gruppen AB acquires 60% of IT consultancy firm Data Ductus Holding AB. Current shareholders in management and operations will maintain the remaining 40% equity.

With more than 240 employees Data Ductus offers system development, automation and system integration services to customers in telecom, the public sector and industrial manufacturing. Founded in 1989, the company is headquartered in Skellefteå, Sweden, with additional Swedish offices in Kiruna, Luleå, Uppsala, Stockholm and Malmö. The company has further subsidiaries and employees in the USA and in Asia. The overall business objectives and corporate direction will remain unchanged, as does the brand name Data Ductus.

“Data Ductus has an impressive track record of profitable growth and we look forward to support this company in strengthening service offerings and knowledge-driven growth”, says Per Granath, CEO of Broviken. “Data Ductus is a company with strong values and long-lasting customer relations which we view as important success factors for sustainable growth and profitability”.

Stefan Lundström, CEO of Data Ductus, states: “This long-term investment by a financially strong shareholder provides a foundation for further expansion in the Swedish market, as well as globally. Current active shareholders remain engaged in our business operations. We gain financial strength for development while stabilizing business continuity – the best of both worlds.”

For further information, contact

Per Granath, CEO Broviken Gruppen AB
Mobile: +46 70 637 40 18

Stefan Lundström, CEO Data Ductus Holding AB
Mobile: +46 70 532 97 94

About Broviken

Broviken invests in Swedish service companies run by seasoned entrepreneurs and management teams. The partners of Broviken have thorough experience from corporate development in roles as managers, owners and board members. Broviken develops and contributes to well-performing companies enabling them to reach their full potentials.

For further information, see

About Data Ductus

Data Ductus is a software engineering consultancy company offering automation and service orchestration with expertise in areas such as software defined networks, IT and IoT system development, system integration, and IT service management including service desk and support services for medium-sized and large global enterprises.

For further information, see